Nervous Breakdown

Just came back from my last driving lesson. Hopefully. Haih. The circuit part was already a piece of cake to me. Haha. 

Guess what?
I HIT A CAR!!! 
Hahahahahahahaha.

The car infront me was a new learner i think, I wanted to do parking, he was waiting for his turn for the 3 point turn. He moved, so I moved forward while looking at my side window, to look at one of the tiang

Suddenly, BANG! *brake* 

Ooops! Haha. I hit the car in front. He brake so far away from the garisan putih before the 3 point turn until theres not enough space for me to do my parking. Haih. It was an agent's car, and the plat number broke. Huu. Not my fault. But I met that agent, he said, meet me tomorrow. Haha. harap2 takde pape la.

Well, on the road was when I almost breakdown. 3 weeks had past before my last lesson, so I was kinda nervous. The teacher pulak so discouraging and not friendly. Haihh. Then, he said;

"kalau macam ni, tak lulus la awak esok."

=(

I almost cried after leaving the car, but my ego said, don't cry. Hmm.

JPJ test, please don't fail. 'Cause I am sacrificing precious time with my friends at school to get my lisence. 

Hoping everything will end up fine. 
Please, please, please.

0 comments: