Sunwayyyyyy!!!

Going to Sunway? 
FUN!
Going to Sunway with friends? 
Priceless!

I took a bus from JB to Seremban on my own a day before. Spending the night at rumah nenek. Can't wait to be there!! Btw, was so happy to see nenek. Lama tak jumpa kott. =)

on the bus to Seremban.

The next day, pagi2 lagi i woke up. Heheh. Excited! Since I'm going by KTM from Seremban, I had to go early. I took a train at 8 am. Hoping to reach KL Sentral by 9.45am. But then...... The train stopped at Serdang and had technical difficulties. Haihhh. So I waited at Serdang, for my besties; Leela and Wana, and they were late! We missed three trains! Haha. Took a train at 9.37am to KL Sentral!

waiting at Serdang KTM Station.

We finally arrive at Subang Jaya Station at 10 sumtin and took the crooked Mini Bus to Sunway. Hahaha.

There were 10 of us; Me, Leela, Wana, Chix, Zatie, Boe, Cawat, Eyen, Kapee and Jani.
Sorry, no pics of splashing! Coz we locked our gadgets and had fun, fun, fun!!!!!

I wanna personally thank Izzati Aziz sebab her dad belanja us d ticket, we only paid RM10.
It was a damn good day! And I terpaksa stay at my aunt's house that night cause it's too late to take a train back to Seremban. Haha. Thank God there's Aunty Nyanya!

Well, a day out with them was the best day out ever! I love all of you! Muahx!

the girls after the fun!

0 comments: